unleashthegeek


Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


2 February 2009
Flying Shoes ↑


Good evening!!

Why are small children so cute? (≧∇≦)

When I had free time at yesterday's filming, I went to the park and took this photo, where the children were playing (^_^)v

The 2 of them were such well-behaved and good children!!

It's been a while since I've been on a swing! I wonder if I'm too heavy for it? ↓(laugh)

In elementary school, I was playing on a swing when my shoes went flying off!!

It hit a senior student, who then hurled them to a faraway ditch. That's a bad memory.

My name Mizobata, was that how it first came about? (laugh)
[Note: mizo = ditch]

Those were my favourite pair of shoes ↓ (weeps)

Having my favourite shoes flying off... ↓ (laugh) (°□°;)

I received the script for the last episode of Akai Ito today !!

What will happen in the end?

Please look forward to it (o^∀^o)

I'll work hard for this evening's filming ↑(*^o^*)


Watch Junpei's Myojo CM!


Who's that evil senior?!

Labels:




On Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:41:00 AM, Blogger Clara wrote...

Uoooooh hisashiburi junpei's blog!! **__**
Thank you~~~~~LOL the cm!! kakkoiii...yummy XDDDD

 

On Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:02:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Yeah he finally wrote in short sentences that I can understand, lol.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main