unleashthegeek


Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


1 February 2009
February


Filming of Mei-chan no Shitsuji (^∇^)v

Brushing my teeth after a meal ~♪

Today too, I'll do my best (>∇<)/

From today onwards, it's February!

In February too, I'll work hard (^0^)/

Let's enjoy ourselves (o^-')b♪


2 February 2009
Mei-chan's Sheep (Hitsuji) ~♪

I got the merchandise for Mei-chan no Shitsuji (^∇^)v


Mei-chan's sheep ~♪

Isn't it cute? (>∇<)/

The pocket in it's stomach is really warm ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

The ribbon is cute too ~♪


Mei-chan's sheep!

How apt (>∇<)/

Tomorrow will be the airing of Mei-chan no

Shi!

tsu!

ji!

Episode 4 (>∇<)/ (laugh)

Watch it ~(o^-')b♪


3 February 2009
☆Mei-chan no Shitsuji Episode 4☆


The broadcasting of Mei-chan no Shitsuji Episode 4 (>∇<)/

Everyone, did you enjoy it ♪?

The bond between Izumi-san and Kiba...

Isn't it wonderful? ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

But!

After overcoming one obstacle, another one arises (ノ><)ノ kya

Thank you very much for watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji Episode 4 O(≧∇≦)o

For Episode 5 too, yoroshiku ne (o^-')b♪

This is my treasured item ~☆






The hitsuji is almost as cute as the shitsuji!

Labels: , ,




On Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I read somewhere that cute things/people could kill someone.
Now I know what it means. This guy is SERIOUSLY too cute to handle.
Why so cute ???
PS: Thanks for translating ^^

 

On Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Jordina Buhay wrote...

he is the most adorable being on this planet!

 

On Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:08:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

I agree with both of you. I can't believe that a 23-yr-old guy can look that adorable!!

 

On Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:25:00 AM, Anonymous KanariRingo wrote...

he makes my heart go thump <3

its sad..
i like him a lot ^ ^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main