unleashthegeek


Monday, September 15, 2008

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
13th September 2008



Summer break
13th September 2008 07:53

Yesterday I had a photoshoot for Mizuho Bank's posters.
There are different versions, so look forward to the day they're affixed in front of the banks !

For the sake of completing the graduation thesis this year, I've more or less taken a break from work this summer.
But even so, it still doesn't look like it's going to be completed yet...
Maybe because I'm the type who gets things done when time is really running out.

It seems like rather than the thesis, I'm looking into things like the graduation trip and schedule adjustments.
I want to enjoy myself in the little time left of college life !

~

I'm not sure who wrote this, the staff or Mao herself. But I just went with Mao in the translation. She seems like such a down-to-Earth girl (^-^ )
.... I miss Hanadan :|

夏休み

2008年09月13日 07:53

昨日、みずほ銀行のポスター撮影がありました。
いろんなバージョンがあるので、店頭に貼られる日をお楽しみに!

今年は、卒論のために夏のお仕事はほぼお休み。
けど、どうやらまだ終わってなさそう…
ギリギリ追い込まれてからやる気がでるタイプなのかも。

卒業旅行の行き先や日程調整など、卒論よりまずはそっちみたい。
残り少ない学生生活を、おもいっきり楽しんでほしいです!

Labels:




On Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for doing this even after Hanadan is over :)

 

On Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:12:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

you're welcome, i think she grew on me a little (^.^)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main