unleashthegeek


Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kurosagi the Movie
Local Screening


Photobucket
Grumpy
\(^8^)/ \(^8^)/



Photobucket

Labels: ,




On Sunday, September 07, 2008 6:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yamaki!!!

OMG!!! *I wanted to swear ut can't cos its the holy month* but I really think I'm deprived of both Hanadan and Kurosagi here in Malaysia.

And if not for my stinkin exams(mid-term exams you see)..I would've fly down to see you guys!!

Honestly, I'm soo jealous..uwahhh!!! Geek, Grumpy you guys are so lucky!!

ok..ok..I shouldn't mope around in your blog..ahahahaha

btw grumpy, nice Yamaki graphic!!love it!

 

On Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:54:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Yaho~ Gonna bring my Pi uchiwa to cool myself down in theatre

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main