unleashthegeek


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Matsuda Shota
Ikigami





Matsuda's birthday congratulations during Ikigami press conference

Actors Matsuda Shota (22), Yamada Takayuki (24) and actress Narumi Riko (16) attended a press conference for the movie Ikigami on the 8th of September.

In the story, Matsuda is given the task of informing people of their impending death 24 hours prior to it via a notice. What if it was he himself who received the notice ?

Matsuda said, "With my family, friends, lover and people like that around me, in a place where I feel loved, I want to die a sudden death."

As for Yamada, he said laughing, "I want to die smashed drunk. (I'm a hard drinker so) As expected, if I still have another 24 hours, I'll be alright."

In the evening, the preview was screened at the TOHO Cinema in Roppongi Hills. Matsuda who is celebrating his birthday on the 10th, was given a bouquet of flowers by Narumi. Matsuda said shyly, "I don't like (my birthday) to be celebrated, I prefer to enjoy it by myself."

Link
Sanspo
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/080909/gnj0809090433000-n1.htm

~

Happy Bath Day Shota ! More photos in full post.
And congratulations CERN ! Here's to it not being a death notice for all Earthlings :|




「イキガミ」披露会見で松田の誕生日を祝福
2008.9.9 05:02
俳優の松田翔太(22)、山田孝之(24)、女優の成海璃子(16)が8日、都内で映画「イキガミ」(瀧本智行監督、27日公開)の完成披露会見を行った。

 24時間後に死ぬことを告げる死亡予告証を受け取った人々の物語で、もし自分に予告証が届いたら?に、松田は「家族や友人、恋人など、愛が感じられる場所に行ってポックリと逝きたい」。山田は「酔いつぶれて死にたい。(酒豪だが)さすがに24時間もあれば大丈夫」と笑わせた。

 夜にTOHOシネマズ六本木ヒルズで行われた完成披露試写会では、10日に誕生日を迎える松田を、成海が花束で祝福。松田は「祝われるのは好きじゃないので(誕生日は)1人で楽しみます」と照れていた。

Labels:




On Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Whoa, Riko looks way different...

And woo, go Large Hadron Collider!

 

On Thursday, September 11, 2008 12:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

black hole is coming!! where should i hide? i protest!

matsuda shota... lookin good~

 

On Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Shota is lookin super hot!! love his look.

As for Yamad aTakayuki..he's ..urmm..looked like he just got out from the wild^^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main