unleashthegeek


Saturday, September 06, 2008

NEWS
Happy Birthday




Photobucket


NEWS - Happy Birthday
(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)



NEWS - Happy Birthday
(Normal Edition)(Japan Version)


Grumpy
\(^8^)/ \(^8^)/



Labels:




On Sunday, September 07, 2008 6:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

O.o

NEWS!!! oohhh..I want this!!! I wonder if it will ever reach my place..haih...and again..more haihs...

Will it be available in international record stores geek?

 

On Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:59:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Think they usually sell them. And the ones for distribution in Asia outside of Japan a lot cheaper.

I kept making fun of this song, but it's burrowing into my head. kami-sama no purezento ...

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main