unleashthegeek


Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yamamoto Yusuke
Secret Vacation Event



Second Photobook Handshake Meet & Greet... This is the only one of its kind 'pair ring' in the world.


After this, I'll shake hands with everyone with all my heart ♪


I put all my heart into my handshake. Everyone, thank you !


~

From Yukke's blog. Another excited sweaty fan and more pics in full post. I wanna laugh but I'd look the same if I were there.

Many from the media came !

With all my heart, I shake hands with everyone !

With my juniors from work, Kokawa Hiroyuki-kun and Tanda Arisa-chan...

With my juniors from work, CHIKARA and Kokawa Hiroyuki-kun...

Labels:




On Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Atilea Farrahnaz Voyles wrote...

I'm buying this photobook. *happy dancing*

 

On Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

the girl looks so nervous. somehow I feel like I'd look even worse than that if I met Yusuke myself..haahaa ^^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main