unleashthegeek


Thursday, August 07, 2008

Oguri Shun
Crows Zero II



This is from a little while back (31st July) but it's for Grumpy and all Ogunies.


He must be thinking "Damn I'm hot..." (〇_o)
Photos from Oricon and there's more there.

Links
Oricon
Crows Zero II Official Website




Crows Zero DVD (Eng Subs)





I prefer Yamada Takayuki :)

Labels: ,




On Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

are they selling that T-Rex jacket??
HOTsukare~

 

On Friday, August 08, 2008 4:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Guri guri looks soooooooo hot there... there's something about "bad boys", ne! I'd buy that jacket too, in a heart-beat.

 

On Friday, August 08, 2008 9:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I heard the movie was a hit cos its good so now I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD.I just got Koizora the movie,gonna watch it today! and the jacket is really nice.

Shun is hot!!

 

On Saturday, November 21, 2009 12:41:00 AM, Anonymous Sydney wrote...

Coucou ( domo )

J'adore crows zero c'est trop dla boombe ^^

J'adore jsui love d frére...

Kom il et bo genji

 

On Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Moi aussi j'adore. Genji takiya je suis fan de toi XD sHUN OGORI PARDON XD Vivement la sortit de crows zero 3 !

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main