unleashthegeek


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tokyo Trip Summer 2008
Merchandise from Fuji TV


Photobucket


Photobucket


Grumpy
\(^8^)/ \(^8^)/

Labels: ,




On Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

omg! naito goods, last friends cups, mongoose pouch and cookies? I just died with jealousy. XD

 

On Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

COOL!! I like the mugs and cookie in the tin!! cute!!How did you guys manage to squeeze everything in your luggage?there's just so many goodies XD

 

On Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

princess_jime: Mongoose! That's what it is neh... hehe I thought it was a bear with a long tail XD
I wanted all 5 cups, but my shoulder was pleading for mercy~

jen: We went with an empty luggage, and came back with 2 full ones!

 

On Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:51:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

I told grumpy I oughta whack that cup a bit to make it look more authentic.. :D

 

On Saturday, August 02, 2008 2:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

The nodame cantabile mongoose is the cutests critter ever. LOL! My mum LOLed when nodame showed up at the s-oke first recital (season 1) dressed like that. It's that cute.

Geek: You're comment has me grabbing my stomach... I'm laughing too hard.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Let's all whack that mug.

 

On Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

*hides mug*

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main