unleashthegeek


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Snow Express - NEWS


Photobucket





This was 99% done by Grumpy. I just stood beside her time to time swaying like a fish. This tune sounded beautiful from the first time I heard it, but with the lyrics, it actually makes my heart go dokidoki. Especially the rap part. Kyaaaamapi~

Japanese has totally ruined me. Before this, the idea of anything being romantic made me smirk. I must be the only person on Earth who didn't watch Titanic. My favourite movies were stuff like Jason, Freddy, Jason v Freddy, Aliens, Predator, Aliens v Predator, and anything that involves giant mutants devouring people. Now I dream of fluffy clouds and being spirited away by magic trains.

Labels: ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main