unleashthegeek


Saturday, November 06, 2010

Mukai Osamu Blog
What I've Been Up To Recently


5th November 2010


Iyaa the chilly weather is here already.
I've got a nasal voice, otherwise I'm healthy.
While I'm familiar with the cold here, I'll be going to Cambodia where the weather's hot.

These days there's a movie and CM, and a few days back I made an appearance in a variety programme, there's a commotion as always.
The new CM will be open to the public soon☆

This time the CM for SUBARU is for a different car model from the previous one, it's the Forester!
Near my home there's a SUBARU showroom where there's a poster of myself, it makes me feel kinda weird...

Then yesterday was a full day of PR.

Also!
The stageplay where I'm the lead actor 'The Shape of Things', you can make ticket reservations! Please refer to the previous blog entry by the staff member~


Labels:




On Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

HOT!

-Lora formerly luraaa (forgot to tell you that)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main