unleashthegeek


Thursday, November 04, 2010

Omasa Aya Blog
Seventeen Graduation


1st November 2010


Hello

Today the December issue of Seventeen goes on sale, it's also one where I graduate from being a Seventeen model

After being so comfortable with Seventeen, there was this lonesome feeling, but...

Now, in a new environment, I'll do my best, I feel very positive (^^)

I'll continue to do my best while receiving help from those around me

I'm full of gratitude for meeting everyone at Seventeen!

Thank you so much!

From now onwards, as a non-no model, I'll make my appearance in the January issue (on sale 20 Nov).

Steadily I'll be venturing out into adulthood, yoroshiku onegaishimasu (^O^)/

Well then

I love everyone

Thank you

(^^ゞ


Labels:




On Friday, November 05, 2010 2:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I wish her good luck~~~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main