unleashthegeek


Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Mizushima Hiro & Ayaka Twitter



hiro_mizushima
KAGEROU will go on sale in mid-December! I just got the call!
7 hours ago via Echofon

Ayaka_1218
To see something so wonderful before I go to sleep! (^-^)/ Goodnight☆ RT @tomoweb1: That's really something. It feels like the world can be in peace RT @Ayaka_1218: Interesting!(笑)RT @kaori122826: @Ayaka_1218 http://bit.ly/buZKuH
1 hour ago via Echofon

Ayaka_1218
It was music the whole day today (^-^)/ Maybe because I have a place for it. Somehow I felt like writing music. Played the piano leisurely, sang and felt the wind blowing in my heart. Music is wonderful.
3 hours ago via Echofon

hiro_mizushima
Airhead... called that... often... RT @zunko_s_: @hiro_mizushima When mistakes in expressions or kanji you use is pointed out to you, I can just imagine you hurriedly looking up the dictionary to make sure. It's kind of soothing (*^_^*) You seem so perfect and seeing that part of you that seems a little airhead just adds to your charm★
11 hours ago via Echofon

hiro_mizushima
The first time I jotted down notes, I felt like it suited me. So I've been doing it for about 8 years. Now there's huge pile of notebooks in my study *laugh*
RT@DaisukeLoveKobe:@hiro_mizushima I'm trying to keep notes。I'll be glad if you can tell me your experience.
11 hours ago via Echofon

hiro_mizushima
LOST... Every episode is vexing. Really interesting RT @kaoringo711419: @hiro_mizushima Do you watch foreign dramas? I'm really into Bones and CSI ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
8 Nov via Echofon

hiro_mizushima
I want to let everyone from abroad know that my retweets are random. Right now, hundreds of tweets are added on continuously and I'll be happy if you understand the situation. I will read them as much as I possibly can, I'm grateful for the company! Thanks!
8 Nov via Echofon

Ayaka_1218

I'm no good with natto (>_<)RT @STARLIGHTSHU: @Ayaka_1218 I heard on TV today that people from Kansai hate natto, what about Ayaka-san?
8 Nov via Echofon

hiro_mizushima
Sure do~ I watch Dolittle too RT @kurobedam000183: @hiro_mizushima Hiro-san, do you keep in contact with Oguri Shun-san and Narimiya Hiroki-san? You looked so cool during the press conference. When I buy your book, please autograph it (*laugh*) Do your best
8 Nov via Echofon

hiro_mizushima
Why? *laugh* I eat meat. RT @giligilibakka: @hiro_mizushima I don't know why but I thought you're a vegetarian... People only know one side of famous people so you have your own image of them...
8 Nov via Echofon

Ayaka_1218
Out since early morning, the yellow and red on the trees along the streets are beautiful (^ ^) You feel good when the weather is good. When I took a deep breath, I could smell winter in the air.
8 Nov via Echofon

Labels: , , ,




On Sunday, November 14, 2010 2:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

thanks so much for translating.. it helps a lot!!

 

On Monday, November 15, 2010 5:11:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

You're welcome \(^_^ )

 

On Monday, November 15, 2010 8:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

agreed, thanks for translating! i always wish i knew what the majority of his tweets are saying!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main