unleashthegeek


Saturday, November 06, 2010

Ayaka Twitter



↓↓♥ Tweet of the Day ♥↓↓

Yeah. (*Laugh*) We're looking at our own screens in silence! Cos it's the first day ne (^-^)/ We're so happy listening to everyone's voices. RT@forest_u1:@Ayaka_1218 If hubby and wife are both spending this much time replying, it means that there isn't much conversation between you two right? (*laugh*)
Friday, November 05, 2010 7:55:50 PM via Echofon

Grated daikon... That's not a dish (*laugh*) RT@alf_86332: @Ayaka_1218 Hiro-san replied that his specialty in cooking is grated daikon. What about Ayaka-san, what's your specialty?
7 hours ago via Echofon

Right now, I'm waiting for the laundry(^ ^) RT@manbow11:@Ayaka_1218 Have you finished the houseworkー(^O^)?
about 14 hours ago via Echofon

I've been writing music all the time ever since the break♫ Relaxed, without worries of time, just writing whenever I feet like it. RT @yurina_0730: I love Ayaka-san!! You're not doing any music work now? @Ayaka_1218
Friday, November 05, 2010 7:19:47 PM via Echofon

The egg's safely done! (*laugh*) Watched over it carefully... Got a shock hearing the crack (ーー;)The eggs are a side dish! The main is stew.
http://twitpic.com/341kbz
Friday, November 05, 2010 5:36:44 PM via Echofon

I'm frantically trying to read everyone's messages and I completely forgot about the eggs I'm boiling, the water's completely gone!! (T ^ T)(*laugh*) Didn't pay attention to it...! (◎_◎;)
http://twitpic.com/341bb7
Friday, November 05, 2010 4:50:28 PM via Echofon

It's been a long while! Ayaka here. It's been almost a year since I stopped work. I thought there should be a place for the fans to get together even during my break, so I've opened an official site! (^-^) I'm also starting Twitter, yoroshiku onegai shimasu! http://room-ayaka.jp
11:42 AM Nov 5th via Echofon

Labels: , ,




On Sunday, November 07, 2010 9:23:00 AM, Anonymous Canan wrote...

Thanks so much for translating/sharing this. I ♥ Ayaka and I'm so happy that she took time off to heal and get stronger! However, it's much more...quiet...without new music from her. She's very thoughtful to tweet and let us know how she's doing. I wish her balance and recovery- dealing with thyroid problems myself I know how it can take it out of a body.

 

On Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks for the translation.... I am quite happy that Ayaka is well.. and definitely getting stronger..

 

On Monday, November 08, 2010 11:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Ahhhh~~~ Thank you so much for taking your time to translate and share this with us! Since ayaka tweets in Japanese only, it's great to know what she's tweeting about! ayaka is sooooo cute and I love her food updates! <33

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main