unleashthegeek


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shinagawa Daichi Blog
Staff Diary 13


20th May 2010 15:45

What do we have here...




It's really
for work

Details
in anan which will be on sale 16 June
Please take a look.

It'll be great.

●Shinagawa Daichi Staff●

Staff Diary 12
20th May 2010 13:57

It's raining
today in Tokyo

So...
No YanMega filming.

It's a day off for Shinagawa
But Narimiya's working


Hmm?

There's work

You probably won't get to see it
But he is working [laugh]

More details
coming up.

●Shinagawa Daichi Staff●

Overnight Stay
17th May 2010 19:29

For today's filming...
I'm in Yugawara

I went to the waterfall


I rang a bell on a hill


I got into the bath


Quite an active day

Despite this being an overnight stay,
I only brought my pants and PC
as I overslept this morning

Because this is a rustic and lovely ryokan
There's no internet connection

[laugh]

Well it can't be helped!!

This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

Busy Searching
18th May 2010 17:13

Today
It's the 2nd day in Yugawara


Yesterday
was the overnight

I entered the bath
Feeling slightly tipsy
I didn't notice any ghosts...

I felt refreshed in the morning

But staying all alone
in a ryokan
Can be quite scary~

All the while
I forgot that I was actually in a ryokan
Suddenly though it came to me

The staff asked me
"Did you go out yesterday?"
But I was really fast asleep

Or maybe
It's just that the ryokan was so wonderful



I found these at the ryokan


I really miss these

"Where's Wally"

I love them

I used to have the whole volume
I wonder where they are now

Without delay
We searched for Wally together

Hana-chan is really quick
Somehow Izumi is always last

It's like the opposite
from the drama

We're all getting along well
during filming~


This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]

JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels: ,




On Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:19:00 AM, Blogger lili wrote...

YOU ARE A GREN ACTOR I LOVE YOU ! GAMBATE KUDASAY !

 

On Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:02:00 PM, Anonymous josephine wrote...

'Hana-chan is really quick
Somehow Izumi is always last

It's like the opposite
from the drama'
lol

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main