Friday, March 19, 2010
Top 10 Reasons You're a Johnny's Otaku
1. Buying two copies of the same CD/DVD; one for use and the other for display.
2. Waiting for the arrival of a Johnny wherever he is scheduled to appear, and wait again to catch a glimpse of him leave.
3. If you can get concert tickets, no distance is too far to travel.
4. Owning both the first press and limited edition of the same CD/DVD.
5. Going to see the same concert/stage play again and again.
6. Know all the Johnny's terminology. (Do you know what オート auto means? 顔見 ganmi? 掴む tsukamu?)
7. Johnny's posters are plastered all over your room.
8. Johnny's calendars are must buys.
9. You are a Johnny's Fan Club member.
10. Whenever a Johnny is in a drama, you will record the episodes without fail and watch them over and over again.
Illustration by sajiro
Survey Period : 22nd February 2010 ~ 23rd February 2010
- On Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:12:00 AM, wrote...
Lol ok my favourite item has got to be the Ryo ID card XD
Brings back memories... just SO much Johnny stuff from floor to ceiling...
- On Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:49:00 AM, wrote...
This article is a laughing riot! I'm laughing right now as I'm reading this!
Sigh! -__-; I know I failed at being a Johnny otaku. But I still like many of the JE talents like Arashi, NEWS and such.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh, especially on a tiring Friday. Ano, if any of u here happened to be a Johnny otaku, please don't be offended by me laughing. I mean well. :)
- On Saturday, March 20, 2010 7:13:00 AM, wrote...
Is there such a thing as being a halfie? Since can relate to half of the items on the list of being an Otaku. Johnny's are so fun to fangirl, your wallet just takes a hit all year round.
- On Saturday, March 20, 2010 7:26:00 PM, Priscilla wrote...
i totally love this post but whats the ryo ID card abt? i hafnt seen it before but it's super cute!!!
- On Saturday, March 20, 2010 8:11:00 PM, grumpy wrote...
@junkowicked: I'm definitely not offended, a JE Otaku failure here haha...
@zashi: I'm prob a quarter then? I think I've kinda calmed down a bit now, not buying every magazine makes me have enough for lunch XD
@Priscilla: unleash and I bought those JE merchandise while were in Japan, the fake stuff lol. They have all these ID cards too, and Ryo just happens to be my fav <3
- On Saturday, March 20, 2010 8:18:00 PM, Priscilla wrote...
ryo-chan's my fav tooo!!!
tho i gotta admit that pi's hot but ryo-chan's just more charmin. heee..