unleashthegeek


Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
Wait a minute, where is this?


5th March 2010 23:25

I just realized
It's already March...

Time flies~

Yesterday
I had Romanian food
With Romanian friends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A country where agriculture is prosperous
Maybe that's why Romanian food
Suits the palate of Japanese people

My friend asked
how to recommend a dish

HIROKI
KOUYATTE~KOUYATTE~KOUYATTE~
TABERUNDA

I taught him the polite form

Change of topic

Right now, doing something new

A first ladies' item
A collaboration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's my tenth anniversary
So it might be related

6th March

I made my debut
On that day

To everyone who reads this blog
It'll be great if I could meet you

Tomorrow ne

This is kinda irritating right...
Feels like a quiz [laugh]

S after all [laugh]

This has been Narimiya.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels:




On Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

This is really funny. Actually the romanian agriculture sucks. I should know, I grew up there. Nice that he likes the food tho.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main