unleashthegeek


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
The Arrival of Spring


25th February 2010 15:46

I'll be in the April drama
'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'

Be it drama or movie
It's about delinquency

Why is that

[laugh]

But the book was interesting

This new work
Will probably be difficult
But with this cast
I think we can make it
an amusing drama
Please look forward to it

On my way back home yesterday
I saw these

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A bit early?

Soon it'll be spring

It's pollen

Well then

This has been Narimiya.


23rd February 2010 23:08
Takasebune

Peace (^_^)v

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday
There was a fitting for the new drama

It'll begin soon

I'll be working on both dramas concurrently
With Bloody Monday
I'll be quite busy

While eating with the
director, producer and scriptwriter some time back
We had a discussion about this work

"While mother and daughter are watching,
the father also joins in unintentionally.
That's what we aim for."

I think it'd be great if we can make that kind of impression.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main