unleashthegeek


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Omasa Aya Blog
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 6


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today it's photography for Seventeen

It's been a while ♪

I got my Starbucks just now

Can't pass up on a green tea latte

What do you usually get from Starbucks~?

Today, from 10pm onwards it's Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 6

This time, the theme is 'friends'

Up till now, Sunako has been doing things for the sake of others

Do watch it!!

Well then, I'll continue to do my best in filming~

~

grumpy loves green tea frappucino!

Labels: , ,




On Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous ayenoliveros wrote...

thanks for the translations :)
me loves the one with jelly frappuccino (haha.. sorry forgot the name, im not going to starbucks often) ^_^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main