unleashthegeek


Monday, February 15, 2010

Kichise Michiko Blog
-Orihara Maya-


15th February 2010 20:34

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The broadcast of Bloody Monday Episode 4 has ended. I received many messages from friends...

"You really died~" [laugh]

At the end of filming, the crank-up photo!
Despite filming till late night on my last day, Haru-chan and Take-chan came running to me... [tears] Even though the 2 of them are so busy. I'm touched!
I'm really glad to be involved in Bloody Monday as Orihara Maya~! I'm grateful for all the assistance I had, thank you very much. Although Maya has died, continue watching Bloody Monday till the end ne.

Kichise Michiko

I can't believe they killed her character off :(

Labels: , , ,




On Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:36:00 AM, Anonymous ayenoliveros wrote...

i haven't watch season 2 yet.. but me too, i can't believe that they killed her character off.. i thought she's one of the 'main' or supporting character of the drama..

btw.. belated happy valentine's day unleash :)

 

On Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:55:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

I was a bit distraught, lol.
Now there's no more beauty in BM2!!
(Except Narimiya >8<)

Btw it's grumpy here, unleash will be away for a while~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main