unleashthegeek


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
Will Be Remembered


16th February 2010 23:43

It's been a while since the last blog entry

First
The death of Alexander McQueen
Mourning

Four hours after his death
A friend from NY got in touch with me
That's how I knew of his passing

Nobody knows
What was weighing down
The heart of a fashion genius

As someone who's exposed to the same media
My reaction to his death
Is for me to be positive and look ahead

I really liked the clothes by McQueen

Watching the show in Paris left a deep impression on me
I will always remember it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today
There was a meeting
For a new drama next month

There were new staff members
And those that I've not seen in a while

As expected after 10 years
Though various works
Everyone's connected in one way or another

Seeing familiar faces
Was a motivation to take on this work

I cannot write in detail yet
But it's a really interesting one
I think it'll be great if we can pull it off

Now
It's time to prepare

Announcement
Will probably be made next month

Just a while more
Wait for it

Well then

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been Narimiya.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]


Yay hoo! Drama with Narimiya :)

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main