unleashthegeek


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
Surprise Present


10th February 2010

Good evening

The other day
I was a guest for Triumph
Introducing their new series 'be Sweet'

Yesterday night
I received a present from Triumph

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For me?!
What do I do with this????

Laying the lingerie down
Is this a message for the ladies?
[laugh]

Triumph
For the Cute Adult bra and panties
Thank you

Valentine is coming soon
I'll give this to a friend
who has the closest fit

But it's difficult to hear
about lingerie size during casual chats

I'll do my best [sweats]

Now
I'm in Kobe for a visit
It was fun taking the bullet train

It was great
Just great!
The meal too,
was delicious

This has been Narimiya.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]

Labels:




On Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:12:00 PM, Anonymous pali_mari wrote...

LOL!!

BTW, I see your calendar and as far as I can remember Mizushima Hiro's birthday is April 13 not March 13.

 

On Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:28:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

Thanks for letting us know! unleash will fix that when she returns :)

 

On Friday, February 12, 2010 9:24:00 PM, Anonymous biniBningPunkista wrote...

hahaha... love nari's reaction.
^_^v and he seriously loves to eat! almost all his blogs talk about food. lolz.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main