unleashthegeek


Friday, January 15, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Vol. 05 Interview


Kato Seishiro (Nakahara Takeru)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Q: How's filming on-location for 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge'?
A: It's really fun.

Q: What do you think of the story?
A: It's a type of drama I've never been in.

Q: What's great about being on-location?
A: Everyone's nice, I like to play and everything is fun.

Q: What were the directions for you to play Takeru?
A: I'm supposed to be knowledgable and adult-like. Trying to be like an adult is difficult, but I'm having fun acting it out. I'm doing my best!

Q: Filming together in many scenes, what do you think of Kamenashi-kun?
A: He's very kind. During filming intervals, we talk about baseball because both of us are interested in it. We play guessing games like "Who's swing is this?" and make comments such as "○○ player, is amazing ne."

Q: What's it like having Takashima Reiko-san playing the role of Mother?
A: This is my 4th time filming together with Takashima-san, it's really fun. I was very happy when I heard that she was going to be in that role.

Q: Sunako hates her face and hides it. Seishiro-kun, is there anything that you don't like about yourself?
A: Mm. That's a secret [laugh].

Q: Seishiro-kun, what do you want to do your best in from now on?
A: I'll do my best both in work and in my studies.

Q: Seishiro-kun, what type of person do you want to be?
A: I want to be the kind and cool older brother.

Q: Lastly, a message to the viewers please.
A: 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge' is an extremely interesting drama, so you must watch it please. Everything is amusing!!!

Labels: ,




On Saturday, January 16, 2010 3:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for this. I like to know more about this boy. :)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main