unleashthegeek


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
I'm Back


10th January 2010 02:02

Good evening

I think
you probably know

Just after the New Year
I went to Hawaii
Yesterday I returned home

Over there
Time passed by slowly and I felt carefree

I saw my vision for this year clearly!!

The entertainment world is not that simple ne

An unpleasant life!?

[laugh]

I returned slightly earlier than planned

I'm back, I'm back, I'm ba~ck

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For this year too, yoroshiku

This has been Narimiya.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]

Labels:




On Monday, January 11, 2010 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Aeris wrote...

eeeeeeeeeeh what about hi's hair???

 

On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:22:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Lol yeah that's what I thought too, then I saw the Bloody Monday poster. J's disguise??

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main