Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Do they wear some of their own clothes to photo shoots? Are they the same cardigans? Just a coincidence? Covert cardigans of love? Or does this belong to the Maotsujun Delusion thread? (yes, there's one dedicated to that at 2ch too (；ﾟ(ｴ)ﾟ))
Mao's manager has also mentioned how Mao loves studs and this cardigan has plenty of them.
Mao's Staff Diary 18th September 2009
Labels: Inoue Mao
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:41:00 PM, wrote...
you should go and visit the LSS website dedicated to maotsujun and they found a lot more stuff that they have the same... clothes and even accessories to the point of having the same ring, belts, hats, clothing,etc.. its full of maotsujun goodness.
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:16:00 PM, Dani wrote...
OH MY FREAKING GOD!
I remember staring at that cardigan thinking "where have I seen this before?"
OH MY GOD!
I just wish this were true and not our delusional minds waiting for them to hold a press conference!!!
WHY?! WHY?!!! Why won't they give us a press conference announcing some sort of thing going on between them?!!
Sorry for the overload of exclamation marks and random questions and thank you for the news!
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:17:00 PM, Dani wrote...
Another randome comment, Jun did wear this cardigan for one of ARASHI's tv variety shows.
I think it was Arashi no Shukudai kun.
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:45:00 PM, anna mollie wrote...
That is adorable! I can't believe it! AHHH
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:47:00 PM, wrote...
I wonder if maybe they share clothing too? Although that'd be kinda weird if you really think about it. Nevermind, lol. Anyway, it's these little Maotsujun findings that bring the chance of Mao and Jun going out in real life to 99.999% in my mind, lol.
Thanks for the info!
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:49:00 PM, wrote...
Oh, and I'm sure with Jun's huge closet of fedoras (see Hanamaru Cafe) that Mao must wear some too~. ;D
- On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:58:00 PM, luraaa wrote...
This ship will always be smooth sailing~ :)
YEAH, MaoXJun, just announce it already! People would celebrate if you do.
- On Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:42:00 PM, biniBningPunkista wrote...
maybe they just have a great interest on the same clothes? lolz... ignore my comment. i just love having the thought of them sharing clothes. haha...
- On Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:58:00 AM, wrote...
The Japanese seem to be big on the matching couple look, and I have no idea why. Mao and Jun have a way of looking good all the time, though. My last two cents, sorry. :3
- On Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:34:00 PM, wrote...
they need to just admit it. make all the fans happy. i know i would! so frikkin' adorable together
- On Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:34:00 AM, wrote...
Ninomiya Kazunari was wearing the exact cardigan too on an episode of Mannequin five