Thursday, January 28, 2010
Ken On represents many faces regularly seen in dramas, from established actors to young and rising talents. Its stable includes Karasawa Toshiaki, Sorimachi Takashi, Amami Yuki, Kanno Miho, Mizushima Hiro, Eikura Nana, Shida Mirai and Narumi Riko.
Takeuchi Yuuko, Shibasaki Kou, Kitagawa Keiko, Ichihara Hayato and Okada Masaki are some names from the wide range of talents that Stardust Promotion represents.
Compared to the two agencies, FlaMme is made up of a core of female talents and run by a small staff. Their lineup includes Hirosue Ryoko, Koyuki, and Toda Erika.
The rest of the agencies to round off the top 10 are as follows.
· Up-Front Agency (Morning Musume)
· Avex Entertainment (Hamasaki Ayumi, Koda Kumi)
· Ever Green Entertainment (Yamamoto Yusuke, Mizobata Junpei)
· LDH (EXILE)
· Japan Music Entertainment (Shinohara Ryoko, Kamiji Yusuke)
· Sweet Power (Horikita Maki, Kuroki Meisa)
· Watanabe Entertainment (Nakagawa Shoko, Shirota Yuu)
25th January 2010
- On Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:20:00 AM, wrote...
Hm it is a bit strange for me at least.. Where is Johnny's?
Well, thanks to share this ranking too :)
- On Thursday, January 28, 2010 2:29:00 PM, wrote...
Seriously? No Johnny & Associates??? Strange. How could they explain bunch of kiddos sending off their resumes to become Johnny's Jrs? or else, that demographic was excluded from the survey LOL
Now, I wished Inoue Mao was in Ken-on. T___T
- On Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:50:00 PM, wrote...
I agreed with the above comment on Inoue Mao.
Somehow Seventh Avenue just wasn't good enough for Mao Chan.When was the last time Mao Chan appeared in a decent drama? A star needs to regularly be casted into drama to retain their popularity and fans.
A good agency in this case plays a part in acquiring dramas for their stars.Just look at Seventh Avenue list of stars.When was the last time you saw any of them appearing in any decent dramas?And look at what Ken On,Stardust,Flamme had done for their stars.
- On Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:48:00 PM, wrote...
Sweet Power is gaining more respect which is good.
I agree Mao's agency has not been really taking care of her work lately.
She's really sucked after HYD, First kiss, Kwaidan and Hanaikusa were terrible.