unleashthegeek


Monday, December 14, 2009

Omasa Aya Blog
Hair...


11th December 2009 13:21

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good afternoon!

Apologies for not updating the blog.

A few days back was the crank-in for the drama 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge', and ever since then I've been doing my best everyday!

Ah! That reminds me, before that I changed the colour of my hair a little bit ♪

It's been a while since I had black hair.
It felt strange right after it was dyed, but now I'm getting used to it.

From the me with black hair too, yoroshiku onegaishimasu [laugh]

The photo is from a session with Seventeen
It's been a while since the last photography session

Emi looks like she's my younger sister, she's very cute (^^)♪

Well then, today I'll do my best as well~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels:




On Monday, December 14, 2009 7:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

She makes an awesome Sunako.

 

On Monday, December 14, 2009 10:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

hi,i found the banner
"aura of yusuke" on your blog.. may i copy it to put it on my blog?
don't worry i'll credit you in one of my entry ^^
hope you dont mind.
sorry i've to comment here, because if i comment at the hanakimi sp post, you might not realize it.
arigato ^^
-fitriy-

 

On Monday, December 14, 2009 3:29:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

@mokyulpwns: I think so too, but I'm not convinced that the 4 guys are 'mabushii' though :(

@fitriy: As long as it's not hotlinked, we don't mind :)

 

On Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

ah,thank you so much!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main