unleashthegeek


Friday, December 11, 2009

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
A Man of Depth


9th December 2009 23:39

I've been rather busy
Haven't been writing, but

I'm feeling great

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There was a handshake event for 'Narimiya Deshita'
over the weekend
I met many people
And spoke to many of them

Everyone
For braving the cold
Thank you very much

Then

An invitation from Sakamoto-san
who played the role of Teru in DROP

To watch a Keaton live

Everyone's character were deep and surreal
It was an interesting live

Meeting Sakamoto-san and Oniyakko-san backstage
It's been a while

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then yesterday

At an event called WHISKY LOVERS AWARD
I received an award

From now on to match the whisky
I'll be an adult
I did win it but

Actually to be that sort of adult
If I can be one

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll be glad

Thank you very much

This has been Narimiya.

[Hiroki Narimiya Blog Archive]

Review of the live (Japanese):
http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/show/id/24845

Labels:




On Friday, December 11, 2009 7:29:00 AM, Anonymous biniBningPunkista wrote...

i want to cuddle beside nari!!!! >_<

 

On Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:27:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

That first pic (*8*)
What a pose~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main