unleashthegeek


Monday, December 14, 2009

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
I'm Back


12th December 2009 22:11

Otsukaresamaa

Yesterday filming began for Bloody Monday

When I heard Director Hirano
saying "J-san"...
I thought "I'm back"

Things were left undone in the previous season
There's opportunities
To create a fresh 'J'

Then
Today was the handshake event in Fukuoka

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fukuokaa~!!!!

Today, too, many people
came for the greeting

Thank you

In movies and dramas,
and now even with this one book,
many people are involved

Besides editors from the publishing company,
staff from bookstores are the ones who handle the books
It's co-operation from everyone

This time
The handshake events were in 3 places
Again
I'm very grateful

Thank you very much
I'm thankful for your assistance

Returning from Fukuoka...
I went directly to the
Narimiya.com shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally, from today onwards,
it's the opening of the time-limited shop

During filming intervals
I drop in for a visit
Maybe I should pretend to be a salesperson? [laugh]

The busy days continue
But I think that it can be accomplished
I'm happy as time passes by

Everyone,
have you read the book?

I await your thoughts

This has been Narimiya.

Labels: , ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main