unleashthegeek


Friday, December 11, 2009

Celebrity Sightings
Volume 223



★ Inoue Mao & Sakurai Sho @ Daikanyama
I saw Sakurai Sho-kun and Inoue Mao-chan at a restaurant in Daikanyama. They were eating and looked like they were getting along well.
Female,26

★ DAIGO & Kanjiya Shihori @ Rikugien in Bunkyo-ku
I saw DAIGO-kun and Kanjiya Shihori-chan at Rikugien. There were about 7 of them but the rest looked like normal non-celebrity people.
Female,34

★ Mizushima Hiro @ Osaka-Jo Hall
Hiro-kun was sitting at a stand close by during Ayaka's concert. He came to see his wife★ As expected, there was a big commotion!
Female,17

★ Akanishi Jin & Shirota Yuu @ Yokohama Arena
I saw Akanishi Jin-kun and Shirota Yuu at Yamapi's concert. They're both so cool!
Female,19

★ Hey!Say!JUMP & Masuda Takahisa @ Nippon Budokan
Jump and Massu from NEWS were sitting in the reserved area at the TOKIO concert.
Female,15

★ Aiba Masaki & Ishii Momoka @ a local residence
I saw the two of them filming for My Girl. When I waved, Aiba-kun waved back with a smile.
Female,13

★ Ikeuchi Hiroyuki @ a bus
I got on a bus at Shibuya and when our eyes met I knew it was him although he was wearing a cap and was unshaven. He has a really small face. He got down at Nishiazabu.
Female,39

★ Ishida Takuya & others @ in front of Takasaki Station
I saw Ishida Takuya-san filming for a movie. He's very cool.
Female,39

★ Kato Natsuki @ Shibuya
She was doing a magazine shoot. She's prettier than she is in television and magazines. Very slim and cute!
Female,18

★ Kurihara Megumi @ Shibuya Station
I saw volleyball player Kurihara Megumi at Shibuya Station. She's really tall and her hair was light so she stood out. I was excited because it's my first celebrity.
Female,18

★ Sagakuchi Kenji @ Kouenji
Sagakuchi Kenji was filming for a drama at a station near Kouenji. He's cooler than he looks on TV!
Male,24

★ Sakurai Sho @ a park in Komazawa
I saw Sho-kun at a park in Komazawa!! He was filming for a drama♪
Female,14

★ Sasaki Nozomi & Kinoshita Yukina @ Disney SEA
Ki-chan, Yukina and 2 others came to Disney SEA for a shoot☆ When I called her, she waved and smiled♪ She's so cute.
Female,30

★ Suzuki Emi @ Isetan Shinjuku
I saw Suzuki Emi at Isetan Shinjuku. He was with a smartly-dressed guy but he wasn't a celebrity...
Female,25

★ Takaki Yuya @ Seijo Gakuen
I saw Takaki Yuya from Hey!Say!JUMP at Seijogakuen!!
Female,20

★ Fujiwara Kazuhiro @ a restaurant in Tokyo
I saw Fujiwara-san from License at a restaurant in Tokyo!! He was with a lady!
Female,13

★ Morimoto Ryutaro @ a junior high school
I saw Morimoto Ryutaro-kun leaving his junior high school!
Male,16

★ Funakoshi Eiichiro @ a Kyoto temple
I saw Funakoshi-san at Kiyomizu-dera in Kyoto!! He was filming for a drama and I only saw him for a moment but he was so cool☆
Female,17

★ Hoshino Aki @ Odakyu
I saw Hoshino Aki at Odakyu. Her hat was pulled low down to her eyes but I recognized her! Her style is very cute!!
Female,39

★ Yamada Ryosuke & Nakajima Yuto @ Shinjuku Station
I saw Yamada Ryosuke-kun and Nakajima Yuto-kun at Shinjuku Station! Looked like it was their meeting spot.
Female,18

Reader Submission!

★ Nishiuchi Mariya, Yamada Ryosuke & Chinen Yuri @ Shibuya
hi i am wanna share something too, me and my friend saw nishiuchi mariyah and yamada ryosuke at Shibuya, i think they had a shoot for a teen magazine last last week.
they weren't together though, they were just sitting next to each other for their retouch and make up. they look so great, and also there was chinen, but he was too far. by the wey, i'm tishi from UK.
tishi, UK, 11 Dec 09

Thanks tishi \( ・_・)

Labels:




On Friday, December 11, 2009 9:31:00 AM, Anonymous celebrity photos wrote...

thankk

 

On Friday, December 11, 2009 1:06:00 PM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

Yey for Sho and Mao. I love that Arashi is really close to her. ^^ Thank you! :)

 

On Friday, December 11, 2009 7:13:00 PM, Anonymous Jodie wrote...

Mao sure loves Daikanyama XD

 

On Friday, December 11, 2009 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

thanks for always sharing

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main