unleashthegeek


Saturday, November 07, 2009

Inoue Mao
Mayu Blog


5th November 2009

Reward

Travelling to several places for the publicity campaign,
I thought that we would be able to eat
delicious food from these places.

But there was no time for relaxing
However, because of the busy days, definitely I would reward myself
Speaking of my reward!!

Favourite ice-cream
Ice-cream is just great
I seem childish

Of course, there's also an adult reward
At the end of a work day,
definitely, this!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After work, I go drinking with everyone
Beer is the best
Is this adult-like or rather like an old man!?

But, rewards are important ne
After all, everyone did their best
We should all praise ourselves
Then, we can think about "Yosh, we'll work hard again!"

... Something like that
Maybe I'm too simple?



I'll reward myself with lunch for this entry~

Labels: ,




On Saturday, November 07, 2009 5:20:00 PM, Blogger Julia wrote...

ohhh
i think she is very very cute :3

 

On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:31:00 PM, Anonymous Women Leather Blazers wrote...

Its really a wonderful post. I like it. Keep it up.




Buy Leather Jackets,
Men Leather Blazers

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main