unleashthegeek


Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Inoue Mao
Mayu Blog


2nd November 2009

A Message from Horiuchi Keiko-san

[Entry by Mao's Manager]

Inoue Mao-sama

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did not have many scenes

But in one very important scene, I felt quite nervous.

The staff were in tears as they watched Mao-san performing during rehearsal, I thought that she was a really great actress.

In another scene during filming, I overheard Okada-san and Hosoda-san talking, "That princess (hime), I wonder if she has a boyfriend... We don't really hear much about it..." The way the boys spoke about her was adorable.

Maybe we'll meet again for future work.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Horiuchi Keiko



3rd November 2009

The Mother of Kou-kun

Horiuchi Keiko-san

Thank you for the message!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That kneeling scene

Feeling empathy for Mayu, I heard that many people shed their tears as well.

Horiuchi-san's role too, her feelings were clearly and skillfully portrayed.

It was such a heart-rending scene

Because it was about the fragility of life

I thought deeply about that scene.

Horiuchi-san

Not only during filming, but at rehearsals too

Always, large drops of tears would continue flowing.

Having played various roles in many dramas, Horiuchi-san was able to portray the role well.

In fact, I wanted the speech to be slower

So that the scene becomes more intense

My youth? Because I'm quite nervous around strangers,
I wasn't able to share my thoughts about it

I'm sorry

I would be glad to work with you again

Horiuchi-san, thank you very much!!


4th November 2009

ONAIR Check

HUG was watching herself on 'Tensai! Shimura Doubutsu En'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HUG began to watch as soon as she made her appearance

Was it a face of satisfaction!?

Or... a disappointed face because of the parts edited out?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once her appearance was over

She fell asleep beside me

I thought that she did well

Maybe she's lying down because she's satisfied

You've done well ne! I patted her head gently.


Labels: ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main