unleashthegeek


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
HAPPY Halloween


31st October 2009

Today

In the afternoon

Photography for the photobook "Narimiya Deshita."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the last shot for the photography session

All photographs have been taken

Until its release, the production is entrusted to the staff

Then I had a talk

At the campus festival of Ferris College for Women

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A snapshot!

The female college students
They are cute, and everyone dresses well

It's been a while since I was in front of so many people
I felt kind of awkward [laugh]

But because everyone came
I had fun as well

Then
Happy Halloween!!

Work is over
And tomorrow's work is not taxing... that's what I heard
I quickly ran off to buy a costume

Now
I'm off to a friend's house for a Halloween Party

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy the night everyone ♪

This has been Narimiya.



He's a playboy bunny?


Labels:




On Sunday, November 01, 2009 4:06:00 AM, Blogger Dani wrote...

Yay!

I adore Hiro <3
He is such a cute person.

You have inspired me lately, translating blogs, so as an experiment I am doing the same with Nagasawa Masami's temporary blog.
She is also very cute.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work!

 

On Monday, November 02, 2009 12:07:00 AM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

Hi Dani

I find Narimiya very extravagant lol. His blog entries are fun :)

Inspiring, wow (>8<) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main