unleashthegeek


Friday, October 30, 2009

Inoue Mao
Mayu Blog


30th October 2009

Date

I think those who have watched Boku Kimi will understand this better...

It's one of the favourites, the date scene

For me personally, it's the scene of
Mayu and Takuma in the train

It was a chest tightening 'kyun' point in the movie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I took the train to school in my student days

There would be couples making out in the train
I would think... why when it's a public place?

The Boku Kimi train date also included a visit to the amusement park and aquarium

The date was very ordinary,
but I thought it was really good!!

Because it's so ordinary,
you can feel your partner's emotions and happiness

I think that's really wonderful

Next time you see couples on the train
maybe it'll give you a heartwarming feeling

Everyone, what kind of date are you longing for?



Aww... she must have really wonderful dates with Jun (>8<)

And this post was just full of new emoticons, I surrender!

Labels: ,




On Saturday, October 31, 2009 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

geek, I actually lol'd at your comment. And you really assumed that they always have fun in their dates. I would LOVE to see them together in public. or in the train. :)

 

On Sunday, November 01, 2009 5:13:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

luraaa,
grumpy posted that. she signs off with that pink bear :)

And what I assume is their dates are all behind closed walls (✪ฺܫ✪ฺ)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main