unleashthegeek


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Inoue Mao
Mayu Blog


17th October 2009

Tokyo International Film Festival ③

Walked down the green carpet safely

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 nervous people who are not used to the atmosphere

Those with Boku Kimi pamphlets

I heard many cheers from them

I'm really glad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Among them

"Okada-kun, congratulations on your shy boy graduation!"

That's what was on the placard as well.

The 3 of us laughed spontaneously

But, I feel that...

Okada-kun...

Hasn't changed...

Still a shy boy Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's the cuteness ne Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next up, Nagoya and Fukuoka campaigns!

Last spurt

I'll do my best Image and video hosting by TinyPic


[More under the Full Post]

16th October 2009
Osaka Campaign ②

Supporters of Boku Kimi

Representatives of the Osaka cheering squad

Have come to meet!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I looked tensed

The true support I'm getting from this film,
I can feel it Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm really happy Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nationwide Boku Kimi cheering squads

It's a few days more to the movie's opening

I am thankful for the co-operation Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Together, let's do our best Image and video hosting by TinyPic


16th October 2009
Osaka Campaign ③

Lastly, it's a stage greeting with 3 people!

Somehow it's high tension today
Together with Okada who's in top-form, the tension was reduced

With the director Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was nervous coming here
because this stage greeting was a surprise

A sense of relief came over me
when I heard the warm cheers from everyone

Even the fatigue disappeared Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The schedule is really tight

I'm glad it went smoothly

This long-awaited trip to Osaka...

I'd like to eat takoyaki Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: ,




On Sunday, October 18, 2009 10:58:00 AM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Yosh!finally, the movie is coming out but we'd probably won't get to see it til the next 3-4months ne~ I'm really looking forward to it..btw, what's wif the bowtie again.it looks funny, is it sum kind of Boku-Kimi trademark? @w@

 

On Monday, October 19, 2009 3:56:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Bowtie for his final prom? Death in the storyline... I don't like sad movies!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main