unleashthegeek


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sato Takeru Blog
Sam High


16th October 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Samurai High School

Starts tomorrow at 9pm!

Whose blog is this anyway?

Haruma becomes a samurai, Shirota is the bullied one in Samurai High School. It finally starts tomorrow.

This is a must-watch.

Let's watch it. It's the first episode tomorrow, let's watch it.

Then, for reasons unknown, do give me your impressions about it in my blog.

The photo is of the 2 of them on location.
Looks like a great atmosphere.

What's this blog coming to?

Anyway, Samurai High School, tomorrow at 9pm!

Enjoy it ☆

※ Note: Sato Takeru is not in the drama.



Lol... I just found this post so amusing.

Labels: , , ,




On Saturday, October 17, 2009 3:18:00 AM, Blogger Julia wrote...

*___*
They are so cool.
Handsome.
Ikemen <333 haha
I love them :D
And i like this blog! ^-^

 

On Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Aww, Takeru's too cute XD. I love Haruma too, so yes, Takeru, I'll definetly watch it.

 

On Saturday, October 17, 2009 2:07:00 PM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Miura Haruma!!!he's soo cute!I soo like him!!definitely watching it ne~

 

On Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:50:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

@Aralka: Ikemen, yeah :) And thanks for liking this blog. Yours is super kawaii ^^

@germzdotcom: I think Takeru psyched me into watching it as well, lol.

@Jen: I'll stay true to the white prince haha. Haruma... I don't get his bob haircut, looks like my hairstyle from years back (>8<)

 

On Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Takeru is sooo awesome advertising for his friend's Drama even though he's not in it~!
LOVE THEM ALL~!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main