unleashthegeek


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tokyo Dogs Blog
A Greeting!?


13th October 2009

Today, commuters travelling via the Omotesando Station in Tokyo got an early "Tokyo DOGS supporter" pleasant surprise!

At a pillar near the ticketing barrier

Sou (Oguri Shun),


Maruo (Mizushima Hiro),


Yuki (Yoshitaka Yuriko),


All of them are welcoming you.

They will be up from today till 18th October.

If you drop by Omotesando Station, do take a look!









I love Shun with this hairstyle

Labels: , , ,




On Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:41:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

Oh geek. me too. I love Shun more with his new hairstyle. As much as I love Hiro, his eyebrows throw me off so I think I prefer Shun now.

 

On Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:31:00 AM, Anonymous jesse wrote...

i'll always love oguri no matter what his hairstyle is....even bald.

 

On Friday, October 16, 2009 3:41:00 PM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Seeing Shun's face early in the morning would make my day..Tokyo commuters are really lucky!! He looks soo kakkoi!!!

 

On Saturday, October 17, 2009 12:46:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

@luraaa: lol about Hiro's eyebrows. Maybe he's purposely uglifying himself to give others a chance in the Rankings!

@jesse: unconditional love ^^

@Jen: Put a poster of Shun on your ceiling! (^0^)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main