unleashthegeek


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DAIGO makes movie debut



DAIGO makes movie debut in 'Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu'
27th October 2009


It was revealed on the 27th that singer DAIGO will make his movie debut in the movie 'Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu'. He revealed the information in his blog entry on the 26th when he wrote "I am making my movie debut!!" DAIGO commented enthusiastically on filming which he has just started. "It's been awhile since I acted and I feel nervous. I will give it my all."

The movie depicts the growth of a young man as he participates in a Yosakoi Festival in Kochi. The main character is played by Mizobata Junpei (20) and his sweetheart by Kinami Haruka (24).

'Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu' is slated to open in autumn 2010.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/091027/gnj0910271556012-n1.htm

~

Junpei and DAIGO. grumpy will probably fly to Japan to watch this on opening day.

Labels:




On Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:07:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

majisssss???!!! OMG I'll start planning my trip already (>8<)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main