unleashthegeek


Friday, October 23, 2009

Celebrity Sightings
Volume 216



★ Matsumoto Jun & Inoue Mao @ Ikebukuro
I saw Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao-chan! They looked like they were on very good terms and enjoying themselves. Female,34

★ Yamamoto Yusuke @ Roppongi
He was walking with an older woman. Yusuke-kun looked tipsy and the woman was mad at him. He's a blond now! Female,23

★ Mizobata Junpei @ Koichi
I saw Mizobata Junpei-kun filming for a movie. During break time, he was still giving handshakes, he's so kind. During filming, his attitude was serious. He gave a good impression. Female,16

★ Mizushima Hiro & Oguri Shun @ Fuji City, Shizuoka
Mizushima Hiro and Oguri Shun came to my hometown to film for the new Monday at 9 drama. They came to a local soba shop. Female,26

★ Aiba Masaki @ Roppongi
I met Aiba-kun at Roponggi. I told him,"I went to the National Concert in the rain." He looked apologetic and said,"Thank you very much." Such a nice guy! Female,47

★ Aoi Yu @ cafe in Aoyama
I saw Aoi Yu at a cafe in Aoyama. She's really like an angel. She was eating a huge parfait by herself. Female,26

★ Ichihara Hayato & others @ Hanno Ginza street
I saw Ichihara Hayato-kun filming Saru Lock in my hometown. He's so cool~ Female,34

Nakajima Yuto @ Ohgo Suzuka @ Harajuku
I saw Nakajima Yuto-kun and Ohgo Suzuka-chan enjoying themselves shopping! Yuto is so tall and his face is so small!! Female,14

★ Kikuchi Fuma @ Shinjuku Station
I saw Kikuchi Fuma from B.I Shadow walking at Shinjuku Station with a friend. He had a beige cardigan on. His back is unexpectedly broad but his face is really small. Female,15

★ Kimura Kaela @ Komazawa Park
I saw her jogging at Komazawa Park with her manager(!?). They looked like they were enjoying running. Female,12

★ Crystal Kay @ Kyoto Station
Crystal Kay-san was at Kyoto Station talking on the phone. No one else noticed her. Female,18

★ Domoto Koichi @ Suzuka Circuit
I saw Domoto Koichi-kun at the F1 Grand Prix in Suzuka Circuit. He was politely greeting the officials. Female,31

Nakama Junta @ Mint Kobe
I saw Nakama Junta-kun at Mint Kobe today. He was with a girl but they took different lines midway. Female,26

★ Nakayama Yuma & Uchi Hiroki @ Kyocera Dome
They were sitting at the specially reserved seats on the last day of Arashi's Osaka concert. They looked embarrassed when the MC introduced them. Female,24

★ Nishikido Ryo @ America Mura in Osaka
I saw Nishikido Ryo-san around Amemura in Osaka! He's surprisingly small. When I went to talk to him and it turned out to really be him, I was surprised! Female,14

Yabu Kouta & Inoo Kei @ LaQua
I dropped by LaQua and met JUMP's Inoo-kun and Yabu-kun. We shook hands. Both have such small faces and are so tall they stand out. Female,29

Okamoto Keito @ Hanzomon Kudanshita Station
He was in uniform and sleeping! Beside him was a friend☆. Female,14

★ Karube Shin-ichi @ Ikebukuro
My friend saw Karube Shinichi-san at Ikebukuro. She said he looked just like a normal old man, unlike on TV... Female,15

★ Sakura & Inoue Waka @ yakuniku shop in Sasazuka
Sakura-san and Inoue Waka-san came to eat at a yakuniku shop at Sasazuka!! Both of them looked so good!! They seemed to be good friends. Female,25

★ Yokoyama Yu @ Umeda Osaka
I saw Yokoyama-kun! He was with a tall girl who gives off the feeling of an 'Asian Beauty'. Female,26

Labels:




On Friday, October 23, 2009 11:06:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Yokoyama Yu... last time he was laughing all the way with a short girl, now a tall Asian beauty!

Matsujun & Mao... I wonder if they hang out at Ebisu...

 

On Friday, October 23, 2009 11:08:00 PM, Anonymous silvergate08 wrote...

wow jun and mao! and to think they almost didnt talk in ANS and HNS kyaa~~

 

On Friday, October 23, 2009 11:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

JUN and Mao all the way. ^_^

 

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Julia wrote...

Japanese girls are very lucky that they can meet our cute asian ikemens and actresses.
I love Inoue and Jun <3

 

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:36:00 AM, Blogger saffron wrote...

suzuka ohgo and yuto? well, I suppose since they are classmates now.....

 

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:50:00 AM, Blogger Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! wrote...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 3:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yay! Mao and Jun...Eveytime there's a celebrity sighting I hope to hear something about them...now I'm very happy ^_^

p.s. the woman should've taken a picture of them so we would have photo evidence ;)

 

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 2:44:00 AM, Blogger jaijai wrote...

hi!
can i repost?
will credit,of course.:)

 

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:59:00 AM, Blogger Dani wrote...

How cute!

Mao and Jun at Ikebukuro... my barrio in Tokyo <3
Next time I am living there I will be looking for them!

 

On Friday, October 30, 2009 8:34:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

jaijai,

sorry for late reply. no problem, go ahead :)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main