unleashthegeek


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mizushima Hiro in a kimono




Actor Mizushima Hiro made a guest talk show appearance for Suzunoya's Seireien Kimono Show, a collection by designer Koizumi Kyoko, dressed in a kimono on the 29th of August. Mizushima, who is usually clad in denim and other modern apparel, said of his appearance,"I don't get to wear this often, it's refreshing. I feel my body straightening up in this." Asked about a role he'd like try next he said smiling,"Wearing the kimono, I now feel an interest in historical dramas."





http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=ent2_ent2&k=g091053
http://career.oricon.co.jp/news/68769/full/

~

Hiro looks tired, doesn't he? :(

Labels:




On Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

He looks really exhausted.

And what happened to his brows? For a second, I thought it was Koki XD

 

On Sunday, August 30, 2009 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

oh my. not really his best. I'd rather look at the first pic than the second. but I'm happy that he's gaining more attention now, even though he's married.

Hiro dear, I want your old brows back. :(

 

On Monday, August 31, 2009 11:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I can't wait until he finishes filming Beck so that he'll let his eyebrows grow back out. T_T

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main