unleashthegeek


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yamamoto Yusuke to star in 'Pacchigi!'

22nd July 2009


Yamamoto Yusuke and Director Izutsu Kazuyuki attended a press session at Fuji TV's Wangan Studio on 21 July for the stage play 'Pacchigi!'.

Yamamoto said enthusiastically,"Depicting the social problems of our generation between Japan and Korea, it moved and touched me. The lead role might be too big for someone like me but since I have been given the honour, I will do my utmost and grow from it."

The rest of the cast have not been decided on yet and today was also the first time that Yamamoto and the director met face-to-face. Asked about their impressions of each other, Yamamoto replied,"I was so afraid I couldn't sleep from yesterday (*laughs nervously*). But when I heard him speak, and he mentioned some amusing things too, I felt relieved." Director Izutsu said,"His eyes are lovely. That's one of the reasons he was chosen. Kosuke (lead role) has only pure feelings and he (Yamamoto) has a pure face."

The play 'Pacchigi!' is expected to run from 4th to 23rd December at the New National Theatre, Tokyo.


~

Read a review of Pacchigi the movie here.
Watch Yusuke looking lost during the interview.
http://www.yusukefc.com/special/pacchigi/0907_yy1.asx

http://www.tvlife.jp/news/090722_05.php
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090722/gnj0907220503004-n1.htm

Labels:




On Friday, July 24, 2009 12:33:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Pure face! Yeah of course, take one that hasn't been Friday'd yet.
He's looking really pale though.

 

On Monday, July 27, 2009 3:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Can I translate this article in french for this forum ?
http://fan-yusuke.big-forum.net/

I'll give you proper credit ^^

 

On Monday, July 27, 2009 5:48:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

No problem mokyulpwns, go ahead.
(^ー^)\

 

On Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you very much *hugs*

 

On Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:51:00 PM, Anonymous miru wrote...

Lol, his eyes.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main