unleashthegeek


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Takeru Satoh
Blog


21 July 2009
As good as a Junior High Student


It's taken a while, but I'm getting used to it now.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

In the beginning, looking at the mirror, I saw a strange person and it shocked me.

It matches the uniform.

Fixing up bed hair on set is now easy.

I'd like it to be as close to the original work as possible.

I'm immersing myself in the filming of BECK for now, and the band members seem to have appeared right out of the manga.

It's becoming interesting.

Everyone is becoming used to this ne.

It's okay. I'm also becoming used to it.

It's okay.



He finally got rid of those dry ends!!

Labels:




On Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:24:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Unrecognizable without the furball on his head.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main