unleashthegeek


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inoue Mao
x-girl





I often wear x-girl during photo shoots.
There are times when I buy them on the spot.
It's one of my favourite brands as the sizes fit perfectly.
Today I'm trying out overalls that have caught my eye lately.
They're fun and cute! This year, I plan to try out one-piece maxis too.

e-mook mini special editorial X-girl 2009 SPRING &SUMMER COLLECTION
On sale 10th April 2009
http://www.x-girl.jp
~

One-piece maxis are long dresses. Love the pic she drew. Mao must really love Hug ∋=(^0^)=∈

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous jing wrote...

mao-chan's sooo pretty!! it's nice to read some new updates on her..thank you so much for sharing!! ^_^

 

On Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks for Mao chan news update. We hardly hear news about her so it's nice to know about her once in awhile.

 

On Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:53:00 PM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Omg, I love what she's wearing!! its really comfy and wearable for everyone and it looks freakin cute!!

Thanx for this post geek & grumpy of cos^^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main