unleashthegeek


Friday, April 03, 2009

Hiro & Ayaka
Press Conference



Mizushima Hiro & Ayaka appear together in a press conference, marriage already registered. Ayaka suffering from Basedow's Disease and will stop work by end of year.
3rd April 2009



On the same day (3rd April) that Sports Nippon revealed on its cover that they are registering their marriage on the 13th, Mizushima Hiro and Ayaka held a press conference at TBS's Akasaka. "Ayaka and I, Mizushima Hiro registered our marriage on the 22nd of February 2009. We wanted to begin our life together. It is our hope to convey this to everyone and our fans and we hold this interview today," said Mizushima, reporting that the marriage has already taken place. Further, there were other circumstances that led to their speedy decision to marry after dating for about half a year; Ayaka is suffering from Basedow's disease.

"We informed our agency on the 1st of April that we had registered our marriage. We now want to convey the news to everyone properly," Mizushima said, facing the press today. "Actually the reason for the quick decision is that Ayaka suffers from a chronic disease and I want to watch over her." Ayaka said,"I found out about my chronic disease the year following my debut. Although I can continue with work if I take the medicine, when there's too much I have shortness of breath and heart palpitations. I cannot sing as much as I like. Actually, today too is a little much..." she said, cutting her words shorter.

"His existence means a lot to me. With this marriage, I hope to take the chance to recover completely. I hope to join the family and support him as his wife. By the end of the year, I'll take a break from work. How long it will be has not been decided, I hope to face up to the illness," said Ayaka, while glancing at Mizushima from time to time. "I want to do my best for the medical treatment, in music and as a wife."

Mizushima proposed to her last autumn with simple words "I want to get married." Ayaka said smiling,"Everything in front of me became white. I thought I was dreaming so I asked him to say it again." The ring sparkling on her left hand was given to her at the end of last year. "I gave the ring to Ayaka-san just before she appeared on Kouhaku, at home. I wanted her to know that the marriage was for real," Mizushima said, wanting to let her have peace at mind.

The illness was not the only reason, the two of them feel like that they're connected from their hearts. "It's hard to say it straight to her face but she is the first person to make me believe in 'a love that has its natural extension to a marriage'. If I let her go, I would regret it," Mizushima said shyly. Ayaka said,"I feel the same. A person I can respect from the bottom of my heart."

Ayaka is not expecting. With a new wife to support him, Mizushima said,"It's a new start. I will do my best in each and every one of my work so that my marriage to Ayaka is seen as something favourable."






水嶋ヒロ・絢香、2ショット会見で結婚報告 絢香はバセドウ病を告白、年内で休業へ

 3日付のスポーツニッポン1面で「13日に婚姻届を提出する予定」と報じられた人気俳優の水嶋ヒロと人気シンガー・ソングライターの絢香が同日夜、東京・赤坂のTBSで緊急会見を開き「2月22日に入籍しました。共に人生を歩み始めたいと思い、このことをファンの皆さんに伝えたいという2人の強い希望で、今日の会見を迎えました」と既に結婚していたことを報告した。また交際約半年でのスピード婚に至った背景として、絢香がバセドウ病を患っていることが明かされた。

 先月末にオリコンが発表した『気になるイケメン』ランキングで堂々の1位を獲得した今もっとも旬なイケメン俳優と、NHK紅白歌合戦に3年連続で出場中の歌姫。同じ所属事務所同士、久々に飛び込んできたフレッシュなビッグカップルは静かに病気と向き合い、そして大人たちの知らないところで密かに結ばれていた。水嶋は「4月1日に事務所に入籍の報告をしました。正しい形で皆様に伝えられるようにと思っていた矢先」に今回の報道を受け、この日の会見に臨んだと説明した。

 水嶋が「実は絢香は持病を抱えていて、それを守ってあげたいと思っての早い決断だった」と結婚を決意した経緯を明かすと、絢香は「デビュー翌年にわかった持病です。薬を飲みながら活動してきたんですけど、数値があがると息切れや動悸がする。歌うのも思いどおりにいかなくなってしまう。実は今日も数値が高いんです…」と言葉を詰まらせた。

 さらに「彼の存在がものすごく大きいです。結婚を機に病気を完治していこうと思い、しっかり家庭に入って妻としてサポートしていきたいと思っています。年内で仕事は一区切りして、期限を決めずに病気と向き合っていきたいと思います」と時折、水嶋を見つめながら「治療も音楽も妻としての役割も頑張りたいです」と丁寧に話した。

 プロポーズの言葉はストレートに「結婚して欲しい」と昨年秋ごろに水嶋から。絢香は「目の前が真っ白になりました。夢かと思って聞き直しました」と満面の笑顔で振り返った。この日もしっかり左手の薬指に輝いていた指輪を渡したのは昨年末。水嶋は「絢香さんが紅白に出場する直前に渡しました、自宅で。結婚をより現実的にするために渡しました」と彼女を安心させたという。

 病気という一面だけでなく、結婚は2人がしっかり心の底で繋がっているからこそ。水嶋は「面と向かっては言いづらいですけど"恋愛の延長線上に結婚がある"と初めて思わせてくれた人。この人を逃したら後悔する」と照れると、絢香も「私も同じ気持ちです。心から尊敬できる人」と目線を合わせた。

 なお、絢香は妊娠はしておらず、新妻を支える水嶋は「新たなスタートだと思っています。絢香と結婚して良かったと思えるように一つ一つの仕事を頑張りたい」と今後に向け夫としての責任感を匂わせていた。
http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/64835/full/

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/entertainments/entertainers/090403/tnr0904032125015-n1.htm
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20090403-478591.html
http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/news/20090403mog00m200087000c.html

Labels: ,




On Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:03:00 AM, Anonymous princess_jime wrote...

Oh shoot, basedow's disease. I would have preferred if she was pregnant -_-. I'm so sorry for her. Still, this marriage is good news and their story sounds very romantic, my best to them ♥

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 5:35:00 AM, Blogger Ana Silvia wrote...

i feel bad for her. it's so sad to have that kind of disease when you're a singer. i'm not happy about the wedding i hope hiro doesn't lose popularity because of this and i hope he doesn't retire.

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 5:40:00 AM, Anonymous Jodie wrote...

awww, this is really sweet ^_^
i like Hiro but i've only seen him in Absolute Boyfriend & Hana Kimi and I love Ayaka's song for Absolute Boyfriend Okaeri :D
sad she has Basedow's disease but it's sweet how Hiro want's to protect her :)
props for them for being able to hide their marriage this long ^^

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 6:37:00 AM, Anonymous meadove wrote...

I would prefer that she's pregnant than for this. Her singing career may be over and she's a good singer. That's very sweet of him and I do respect him for his decision. I hope there'll be no backlash on his career.

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

ah... so damn sweeeeeet.
this makes him even more perfect~

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

So sweeeetttt..... <3
Although, I still think that you can protect & be there for someone you love even if you're not marrying her/him. But then again, Rihito-sama is such a gentleman....

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 4:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

awwwwwwww one of my most fav man have been taken forever:(
but Hiro is soooo sweet and i respect him much much more now^^
i really wish them well and happiness with marriage and hope Ayaka can cure her disease^^

 

On Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I don't think that this will have a backlash on Hiro's career. I reckon the public would understand what Ayaka's going through and support them by empathising. I wish them the best!

 

On Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

So glad to hear those two got married. They are such cute couple (^_^)

 

On Monday, February 01, 2010 12:16:00 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

eles sao lindos juntos !

inveja enorme da ayaka !
que vida perfeita ne ?

beijos (brazilian)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main