unleashthegeek


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
I want to get married when I'm 30



Old news, requested by you-know-who.
~


Mizobata Junpei "I want to get married when I'm 30"



Actor Mizobata Junpei (19) held a handshake event at Ginza on the 20th of March to commemorate the sale of his first photo book 'Neppuu Shonen' (Fiery Winds of a Youth). 7000 fans lined up to meet him, with some fans bursting into tears.

"It's packed with myself in these last years of my teens." The photobook features sexy shots of him in locations like hot springs and beaches.

"Nude shots seemed to have been scheduled. There are also suggestive almost-nude shots but as expected some of them were no good after all," Mizobata-san said, with a grin of embarrassment.

Also, he revealed his plans for the future. "I want to get married at 30, and have children at 32." Asked about a partner, he said, "Right now, there's no one. I'm busy with work. I have until I'm 30 to find someone who can cook well and is family-oriented."


溝端淳平さん「30歳で結婚したい」<3/21 0:51>

 俳優・溝端淳平さん(19)が20日、東京・銀座でファースト写真集「熱風少年」の発売記念握手会を行った。会場にはファン約7000人が行列を作り、泣き出すファンも続出した。

 「10代最後の素の自分がいっぱい詰まっている」という写真集には、温泉や海辺でのセクシーショットが満載。溝端さんは「(裸のショットは)お約束みたい。ほぼ全裸みたいな際どい写真もあったけど、さすがにNGだったみたい」と苦笑いした。

 また、「30歳で結婚し、32歳で子供が欲しい」と将来のプランを告白した溝端さん。相手については「今はいないですね。仕事に熱くなってます」と話し、「料理がうまくて家庭的な人を30歳までに見つけたいですね」とはにかんだ。
http://www.ntv.co.jp/news/131448.html

Photos
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/photos/090321/gnj0903210505009-p1.htm
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20090320-OHT1T00213.htm

Labels:




On Sunday, March 29, 2009 7:53:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

I still have time to learn how to cook lol.

 

On Monday, March 30, 2009 8:35:00 AM, Anonymous princess_jime wrote...

but why can't he learn? why does it always have to be the woman that cooks? why not aim higher and say: "I want to be rich by the time I'm 30 so that my future wife and I can hire a personal cook"?
XD XD XD XD I'm sorry for the gratuitous rant...

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main