unleashthegeek


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Narimiya Hiroki
Blog


10 January 2009
I'm back.

I've returned home.

Without any injury, I'm back safely in Japan.

Everyone, I'm really sorry for making you worry.

Wow... Brazil was really far.

It's like on the other side of the world.

It was a really stimulating and enjoyable trip.

It's impossible to express it in words.

Because the memories of this trip cannot be put into a BOX,
I'll talk about it in time to come.

I wonder if I got a tan?

In the car returning home from the airport,

I saw a turnip at the front of a greengrocer's store.

Somehow...

I felt relieved.

Narimiya's life in Japan for this year begins with a turnip.

Yosh!!

I'll do my best!!

This year too everyone, please treat me well!!

This has been Narimiya.


11 January 2009
Souvenirs from Brazil.

Good morning.

I've been asleep ever since I returned home yesterday.

Total jetlag.

When I woke up, I looked out the window.

It was dark.

Ah, it's evening already~

1 day had already passed by!

I got up quickly and bought a mobile phone.

It's been inconvenient.

Ah, that's right.

I bought these in Brazil.


This,

an Isabela Capeto beads T-shirt.

Sandals which seem to be popular in Brazil.

Facetted glasses.

Well then

I'm going for the New Year's shrine visit.

I will wish for this year to be a good one.

And so...

This has been Narimiya.


12 January 2009
It's midnight...

New Year's visit to the shrine.


Everyone, what kind of wish did you make?

Goodnight.

This has been Narimiya.





Thanks to unleashthegeek for info on the beads shirt!
This guy seems to be always draped in designer wear~
Hiroki Narimya blog translations are stored here.

Labels:




On Monday, January 12, 2009 7:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yay!! Nari is back in Japan!!
Soo glad he's ok na Grumpy?
and I love that facetted glasses he bought..I would've bought the same thing!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main