unleashthegeek


Saturday, January 03, 2009

Subbed PV
HY - 366 Days







MF here.
Or Video here too.



(No reposting to crunchyroll please!)

Take a listen to ♪Junpei♪ (plus many other strangers) sing this song, here.



Labels: , ,




On Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I translated the song as well..but my version is kinda..different from yours!~ which doesn't mean it's bad..not at all! your translation actually makes more sense!XDD

thanks for sharing!

 

On Sunday, January 04, 2009 1:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

thanks for the translation of the video~!
and the pocky video IS SOOOO CUTE! haha.

(junpei looks funny when he sings... but hes really cute! haha)

 

On Sunday, January 04, 2009 1:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

uwahh!!thanx for the vid Grumpy!! I love the song..it's been stuck in my mind ever since I started watching Akai Ito ^^

 

On Sunday, January 04, 2009 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

calpis37: u're welcome (^8^)/

mrswu: he looked like "why do i have to sing?!" lol, but cho kawaii~

jen: i don't like this song, i was on the verge of tears listening to it over n over again to time it lol. all done cos junpei was in it... heh

 

On Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OMG! thanks a bunch for translating the song...I love to sing along with it even though I have no idea what I'm saying or if I'm even saying it right...the song is so great and it really goes along with the drama...I almost want to cry every time I hear it...I love it!! thanks!!oh and the pocky video was great I enjoyed it as well!!

 

On Friday, January 09, 2009 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

missopm: i found the pocky video really adorable :) i wanted to sub that lol, but can't get the file to work~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main