unleashthegeek


Monday, January 05, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


5th January 2008
Drama Festival



Here I am, preparing for the drama festival o(^-^)o

With me in the photo is Taka-chan, Kimura Ryou-kun ↑↑

Today's target is, of course, to win(*^o^*) Personally, I'd like to get strikes for the bowling!!!

Nobody knows what will happen since it's a live broadcast.

Miracles can happen for the Akai Ito team ↑( ̄∀ ̄)

Do hope for it V(^-^)V

With all that I have, I'll do my best. Everyone, please support us (*^o^*)


Did the Akai Ito team win? Answer under the full post, so that there won't be spoilers for those who want to watch it first :)


Victory


We did it ↑↑(≧∇≦)

With the Akai Ito team which was united, we were able to bring victory (*^o^*)

To those who supported us from your TVs at home, thank you ↑(o^∀^o)

In the beginning, the baton was dropped, but thankfully we were not affected as we managed a come-from-behind bowling o(^-^)o

The promised strike did not happen ↓

To be able to win, I am really very happy ↑↑(≧∇≦)

Everyone, thank you for your support (o^∀^o)

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

im so happy Akai Ito team win<33Junpei so close to win in Hachi-diver team before and now he finally win XD
cant wait to c the show myself with so many my fav star XD

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main