unleashthegeek


Sunday, January 04, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


4th January 2009
Happy New Year

Sorry that I am late ↓ (laugh)

Apologies for not updating the blog ↓

Even though it's late,

Happy New Year (o^∀^o)

I've been at home, enjoying the New Year holidays with family and friends o(^-^)o

It's already 2009!! When I was younger, I imagined that by this time it would be possible for flying cars to exist, just like in Back to the Future ( ̄∀ ̄)

So it's quite a disappointment ↓ (laugh)

In our lifetime, will flying cars and time machines be made!?!? I would like to get on a time machine and experience time travel at least once before I die (o^∀^o) I'd like to travel back in time, as well as into the future ↑ So that I can see a dinosaur and a terminator (^O^)

Maybe it's the new year foolishness, or just me being dreamy. But, tomorrow there will be a drama festival!!

The Akai Ito team will definitely win o(`▽´)o

We will not lose to the young ones, or anyone else ↑↑

For the sake of Akai Ito fans, and everyone supporting us, we will win (^0^)

Eh? Winning or losing doesn't matter!?!?

To be included in it, I want to win. Besides, for Hachi-One we were in second place. This time, it's guaranteed!!!!!

I feel nervous, but with everyone's support, I'll do my best (*^o^*)




Actually I'm not sure if he said "We will win because of our youth" or "We will not lose to the young ones"... because aren't they the young ones?


Labels:




On Monday, January 05, 2009 4:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

The way he write is so cute. Can't wait to watch the Drama Festival. Thank you so much for the translation.

 

On Monday, January 05, 2009 9:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

LOL i read this yesterday at his blog~ hes so cute when he writes ^^~

still, thanks for the translation! kyah~

 

On Monday, January 05, 2009 10:45:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

I've also been complaining about flying cars lol... but terminator?? lol~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main