unleashthegeek


Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Cleanup



Hey everyone, I'm doing some New Year cleanup for the blog so it'll be messy for a bit.

If I try to remember back what 2008 was about, nothing stands out as much as Hana Yori Dango. Who knew how much change a drama could steer your life to? I've started learning a new language, visited a city I know no one [with Grumpy, you're the best :)] and found something I enjoyed immensely.

In the bigger picture, I am blessed with a close-knit family, a job that that doesn't require waking up before noon, a zettai kareshi who makes sure I'm happy and always stocked up with all the RPG games I can play :* and thankfully peace & stability where I live.

There'll always be the big worries and small niggly stuff but I hope 2009 brings more of happiness to everyone. Before Grumpy reminds me how much more cordial I seem online than in real life, I'll stop yapping and proceed to the cleanup ;) Happy New Year !



On Friday, January 02, 2009 6:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I wish u a great year Geek...and Grumpy of course.^^

I hope the New year would be bringing better things for all of us!!

 

On Friday, January 02, 2009 3:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

kandou desu~

let's make the visit longer this year!!! (n hopefully find junpei cos he goes legal june 14!! haha)

 

On Friday, January 02, 2009 7:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Wha? Grumpy!!hahaha

If you're going after Junpei then I'm going after Miura Haruma!! ^^

You guys are going there again this year?

 

On Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:55:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Cougars on the prowl !

(((((((((((((((/^0^)/  ((((((( ^^);

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main